Skills & Accomplishments
HEALTH & SOCIAL CARE L5 TUTOR/ASSESSOR
Due to continuous development, CT Training & Recruitment, require a highly motivated and self-driven individual to join our team in the role of Health and Social Care Tutor/Assessor covering the South East.
The role of our Tutor/Assessors is to facilitate learning that will increase learner’s knowledge, skills and behaviours. Through the provision of teaching, support and guidance, tutors enable development and progression through their programmes.
Deliver teaching and learning remotely and in the workplace that inspires and educates learners
Conduct regular assessment of learners
Support a caseload of up to 50 learners through a blended learning model - face-to-face and remote learning
Plan for teaching, learning and assessment
Enable learners to develop their wider skills including Maths and English
Conduct regular reviews of progress with learners and employers
Provide information, advice and guidance
Coach and mentor learners to support development
Monitor and report on learner progress and concerns
Manage e-portfolios for all learner’s skills, attributes and qualifications
Hold TAQA/A1/D32/33 or equivalent
Relevant sector qualifications (Minimum of Level 3 with Level 5 being desirable)
Relevant occupational experience
Excellent communication and time management skills
Ability to inspire and motivate learners
What you will get in return
28 Days Holiday
If you feel you are up for the challenge and would like to work in a rapidly growing, dynamic team please apply by forwarding your CV with a covering email containing your current salary.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, gender, or age.
CT Training & Recruitment is a Disability Confident Employer.
Part-time hours: 25-37.5 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£26,000.00 per year
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time,
We are currently working away from the office until things are safe to go back into the office.
Overview of Role:
CT Training is looking for a money motivated, confident and results-driven Sales Consultant to generate and convert new Apprenticeship leads. Achieved by establishing new employer relationships and providing strong, efficient telesales and communication skills.
Responsibilities will include;
· To book new business meetings
· To promote CT Trainings apprenticeship offerings
· Be pro-active and cold call new business prospects
· Overcome objections and highlight the positive impact engagement can have on prospect Partners.
· Identify new opportunities for the wider sales team
· Managing databases & building a pipeline
· Generating new business
· Managing accounts
· Meeting targets & KPI’s
· Helping clients
· Calling prospective clients
· Build relationships with current partners and ensure year on year we have increased business through our wider offerings.
· Educate prospective partners about the apprenticeships levy, who qualifies for it and how it can benefit team members
· Working closely with the Training Support Officer in the sourcing of candidates to match the client’s recruitment needs.
· To represent the business at local networking events.
· Maintaining CRM data is both up-to-date and accurate.
· Cross-sell the company’s other products and services to new and existing clients.
· Ensure all targets are met in line with agreed contractual requirements and individual KPI’s.
· Ensure all paperwork is completed to a high standard and in a timely fashion to ensure contract compliance.
· Work closely with the Training Support Officer to obtain key stats around recruitment to allow you to be responsible for updating the Starts Tracker and feed into the BD Board Report.
· Pre-enrolment employer compliance paperwork for Employers
· Knowledge of a variety of sectors would be an advantage
· High level of IT skills, including all Microsoft products and CRM systems
· Previous experience in a role that requires obtaining results via phone
· Understanding of WBL and apprenticeships would be an advantage
· Knowledgeable about the apprenticeships levy, who qualifies for it, and how it can benefit learners and partners would be an advantage
· Strong interpersonal skills, able to build a good report with learners from a variety of backgrounds. Able to communicate with clients at all levels and be able to influence their decisions.
Sales, 1 year (Preferred)
Starting Salary is £17,000 plus uncapped bonus. OTE £30k to £60k pa
Commission: Ranges from £50 to £150 per successfully recruited apprentice!
Mileage and expenses paid
Reference ID: A1SSC-ESX
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £17,000.00 per year
Work from home
Monday to Friday
Temporarily due to COVID-19
Remote interview process
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: £13,134.00-£48,479.00 per year
We are working from home mostly until we get back into the office, but the majority of the time you will be required to work from home.